INVESTOR INFORMATION REQUEST
To access the G.O.D. 2.0, Confidential Investor Information Document and Business Plan, please provide a preliminary certification of your status as an accredited investor per SEC Rule 506c of Regulation D.
An accredited investor is one or more of the following:
- An executive investment decision-maker with a bank, insurance company, registered investment company, business development company, or small business investment company.
- An executive investment decision-maker with an employee benefit plan (within the meaning of the Employee Retirement Income Security Act) if a bank, insurance company, or I’m a registered investment adviser who makes the investment decisions, or I represent a plan that has total assets in excess of $5 million.
- An executive investment decision-maker with a tax exempt charitable organization, corporation or partnership with assets in excess of $5 million.
- A director, executive officer, or general partner of the company selling the securities.
- An executive investment decision-maker with an enterprise in which all the equity owners are accredited investors.
- An individual with a net worth of at least $1 million, not including the value of his or her primary residence.
- An individual with income exceeding $200,000 in each of the two most recent calendar years or joint income with a spouse exceeding $300,000 for those years and a reasonable expectation of the same income level in the current year.
- An executive decision-maker for a trust with assets of at least $5 million, not formed only to acquire the securities offered, and whose purchases are directed by a person who meets the legal standard of having sufficient knowledge and experience in financial and business matters to be capable of evaluating the merits and risks of the prospective investment.
*Indicates Required Information.